Marie Brizard Wines & Spirits (MBWS) returns to Cannes for this year’s TFWA World Exhibition & Conference with a full portfolio of award-winning products including a new makeover for Sobieski Vodka (Blue Village D12).
Sobieski is 100% pure rye Polish vodka with an authentic, rich taste and a silky finish thanks to the high quality of the rye grain used in its production. It has seen continuous growth since its international launch in 2001 and has received many prestigious awards including:
• DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
• Teraz Polska (Now Poland) – the most prestigious Polish award,
• Gold Medal Best Standard Vodka from Drinks International,
• Gold Medal from Beverage Testing Institute,
• Award from French prestigious magazine “La revue du vin de France”.
MBWS will use the Cannes exhibition to share the bold new Sobieski strategy with customers - #KEEPITREAL
The new look Sobieski presentation will be joining the MBWS travel retail offer that features Marie Brizard liqueurs, Gautier Cognac, SHOTKA, and William Peel Blended Scotch Whisky.