Wednesday 1 June 2016

André de Almeida is to leave his role at William Grant & Sons

William Grant & Sons has announced that its Regional Director for Europe Travel Retail,  André de Almeida, has decided to leave the business at the end of July.

Ed Cottrell, Managing Director for GTR at William Grant & Sons said:  “André joined us from The Edrington Group four years ago and has led the GTR Europe region since then, building strong relationships with his customers. Under his tenure the Europe GTR business for William Grant & Sons has increased significantly. On behalf of William Grant & Sons, I would like to express our sincere thanks for his contribution and to wish him the very best in the future.”

André de Almeida said: “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at the company and have made many friends along the way. I will always consider myself to be part of the William Grant & Sons' extended family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment