Thursday 29 September 2016

Stoli® Ibiza Weekend activation is key sales generator

A high-profile Stoli® Ibiza Weekend activation in key airports across the UK, Europe , Americas and Middle East from April through to June has seen sales of both the premium vodka and ultra-luxury elit® from The House of Stoli® increase by up to 100%, depending on location.

London Gatwick


Run in parallel with the launch of the elit® USHUAÏA Limited Edition bottle exclusively via World Duty Free Group airport stores in Ibiza, London Heathrow Terminals 2 and 5, Gatwick South, Stansted and Glasgow, this wider promotion gave passengers the opportunity to win one of five unforgettable weekends for two in Ibiza.

Frankfurt



Airports, including Dubai, Brazil, Frankfurt, Milan, Lisbon, Basel and Riga (as well as via WDFG in the UK and Ibiza) featured Stoli®- and USHUAÏA-branded bars of varying sizes. Hostesses invited passengers to taste various Stoli® products and, by buying a bottle, were invited to enter the online competition. The campaign was supported with impactful branding, promotional neck hangers, competition registration cards and enthusiastic hostesses. 
Lisbon


In August, the winners were drawn at Stoli® headquarters in Luxembourg. The five winners truly exemplified the broad international appeal of the vodka brands, coming from Brazil, Switzerland, the UK and Latvia. Importantly, feedback from the winners has provided useful insights for Stoli® and proven the value of such activations. 

“These programs are important because they not only attract long-time consumers of our brands, but they help us recruit new Stoli® and elit® Vodka fans,” said Jean-Philippe Aucher, Global Duty Free and Travel Retail Director for Stoli Group. “Equally important, we see that consumers often try Stoli® products during their vacation and then look for other flavors or innovations in the range at Duty Free and purchase at the airport to bring back on their return home.”

WHAT THE WINNERS SAID


Dmitrij, Latvia
“From the spirits category I always prefer vodka. Quality vodka and good food is a perfect combination. Unfortunately, less and less vodkas keep the high standards nowadays. This is why I always prefer Stolichnaya® as it always meets my expectations. I travel frequently and while shopping in Duty Free I always buy Stoli®. I chose Stoli® long before the lottery.”


Dean, UK
“I chose Stoli ®for the first time as it looked like something new. I firstly purchased the original and then managed to taste some of the Strasberi™; it was fresh and very smooth to drink. I don’t usually enter any competitions such as these, but I thought I’d try my luck; after all, ‘you have to be in it to win it,’ and it paid off.”

Mariana Rosa, Brazil
“I like Stoli® because it tastes good and I tried the lottery because, like everyone else, I love traveling, meeting new people and having new experiences. A cool thing to share is that I first tried the vodka during an exchange and I got the "golden ticket" at the Dubai airport on my way to Jordan. I'm Brazilian and Stoli® is taking me to Spain... It seems like I have an international relationship with the brand.”

Patrick, Switzerland
“I like special designs of vodka bottles. When I saw the elit® USHUAÏA Edition at the airport in Ibiza, I had to buy this bottle instantly. At home I have then seen the competition and I wanted to try to win this, because I always love to travel to Ibiza!”


Vanessa, Germany:
"I tasted Stoli
® Salted Karamel™ during my Holidays in Mallorca. I was there with a few friends of mine. We enjoyed it very much and all of us bought a bottle in the airport in Palma de Mallorca.”

No comments:

Post a Comment